Top $$ Paid to the Right Candidate!
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer at Compusoft Australia, you will be joining a leading Microsoft Partner company. Compusoft Australia is well-established, profitable and thriving in a market loaded with potential. Here, you will be working in a creative, casual environment in a team with other highly skilled professional developers.
About The Position:
As a Developer at Compusoft Australia, you will be developing and implementing ERP software solutions as well as analysing, evaluating, optimising, testing, and upgrading design solutions for complex information systems. Some of the specific duties you will perform are:
- Analysis and Design - Leading and participating in design sessions. Providing solution alternatives for complex business problems. Collaborating well with project manager, team leaders and other developers in solving business problems using technology.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP System Development - Design, develop and implement change and enhancements in the organisation's ERP platform and other organisational systems.
- System Support - Support and assist application.
- System Reporting - Serve as a key member in the development of system developed reporting and queries. Use appropriate reporting or database tools to build effective reports as needed.
- Deployment and Testing - Assist in the integration of code units as part of a larger solution. Provide quality assurance for documents code as it is developed.
- Documentation - Adhere to all department and team policies for design, development, testing and deployment documentation. Follow all documented design and coding standards. Exhibit excellent written communication skills and the ability to write effective documentation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- At least 5 years recent experience in the development of NAV ERP systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV development; at least 2 years MS Dynamics RTC NAV2015 upwards
- Effective post implementation support skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- High level of initiative and dedication.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with peers and management team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
The Rewards Are Fantastic!
- An excellent base salary
- The opportunity to learn and progress
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role, please send an expression of interest to Compusoft Australia Human Resources Department today, or Apply Online
Only applicants who reside locally and are currently able to work onsite at our Sydney Offices will be accepted.
!! NO AGENTS PLEASE !!